NIILI.COM (“NIILI”, “we”, “our”, “us”) respects the privacy rights of our online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected from our visitors. The below information demonstrates to our online visitors how we carry out the protection of said visitor’s privacy.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We (and our authorised service providers) collect information supplied by you via the Website. We and such service providers also collect information when you visit our Website, other websites operated by us or from third parties authorized to share your information with us.
This information may include:
- Contact and personal details such as your name, delivery address, phone number, email address, billing and payment information
- Website statistical information such as your location, the URL you use to access the Website, browser or device type/unique fingerprint, your computer’s IP address and domain type, which pages you visited, search terms you entered, items you clicked on
- Transactional information such as the orders you placed, items you purchased, date and time of order as well as orders you decided not to complete or items you placed in your basket and discarded, preferences you have indicated to us, requested personalisation of items
Please note that your full payment card details are captured only for the purposes of processing your transaction and are not stored, sold or rented by us. Your full payment card details are not available to our staff. All card transactions are managed by trusted, certified and legally authorized partners who are responsible for ensuring that your payment details remain secure during the payment process.
Where you provide the information of a third party to us, you are confirming that you have their consent to do so.
USAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We shall take all reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent the unauthorised disclosure or the unauthorised use of your personal information.
We limit access to your personal information to our trained and authorized personnel, such as employees, directors, independent contractors and consultants, who are bound to protect your personal information from unauthorised use and disclosure under the terms of a written agreement.
We may use your personal information for processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalised shopping experience. We will also use your details (name, address, phone number, email address, and financial information –such as debit or credit card details) to fulfil and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. We may also use your information to communicate with you about current orders and provide you with customer service support when needed. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing materials and updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences (as detailed later on in our policy). We do not sell or provide your details to any third-party marketing companies.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are common and won’t do anything to harm your system – they simply store or gather information. They help you to get the most out of your visit to our website.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type for system administration as part of our audit trail process. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can adjust your browser’s setting to prevent it from accepting cookies on your computer. Please note you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
There are five types of cookies:
- Customer preference Cookies – When browsing or shopping online, the Website will remember your preferences (for example your username, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies enable you to browse the Website and use our features such as shopping baskets
- Preference Cookies – When browsing or shopping online, the Website will remember your preferences (for example your username, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns
- Third-party service provider Cookies – We may work with third party companies whom we authorize to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on the Website. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience. These service providers may use these technologies in the ways described above and in addition may help us and you to avoid fraud
By using NIILI.COM, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent. To withdraw consent, please contact us here.
NIILI.COM’s “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on the Site. NIILI.COM tries to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate and complete. We do not promise that all our content is accurate or error-free and make no promises that the content and functionality of the Site NIILI.COM will be error-free.